Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pandigital Leatherette Portfolio Case for Pandigital R90L200 Android 9-Inch Multimedia Tablet and Color eReader - Black

Pandigital Leatherette Portfolio Case for Pandigital R90L200 Android 9-Inch Multimedia Tablet and Color eReader - Black

Technical Details

  • Leather Portfolio Case for R90L200 Pandigital Android Multimedia Tablet and color eReader
  • Makes your eReader easier to hold and protects the finish
  • Add a little bit of style to your eReader and protect it at the same time

Pandigital Novel Color Multimedia eReader - 7 inch, White
Overview

Dress up your Pandigital R90L200 Android 9-Inch Multimedia Tablet and Color eReader and keep it safe at the same time. Designed for protection, this stylish Portfolio Cover safeguards your eReader while still letting you read, surf and play.

Review

I was really suprised when I got my case after reading some of the reviews I was worried. The case is just what I wanted. I love the way you can use it as a stand and the case does protect the tablet nicley. I would recommend this product.

Pandigital Leatherette Portfolio Case for Pandigital R90L200 Android 9-Inch Multimedia Tablet and Color eReader - Black is now available at low price !!